snopes.com  

Go Back   snopes.com > Non-UL Chat > Wild Kingdom

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11 August 2018, 09:15 PM

Hello Kitty I can haz House Panther?

So I wasn’t planning to adopt another cat so soon, but Mom, who volunteers at(and lives next door to)our local shelter, called me Wednesday morning to tell me that they had a young cat who she thought would be perfect for me. According to her rabies certificate, she’ll be a year on the 30th. I had to get used to claws again(China was already declawed when I got her), and she’s already nailed me once when I was on the throne and she tried to jump onto my lap. Her papers call her Elvira, but I’ve decided to rename her Shadow, because, you know, she is.

Obligatory ‘splody-prevention photo:

https://flic.kr/p/Lc7oCc