snopes.com  

Go Back   snopes.com > Non-UL Chat > We've Got Mail

Old 13 July 2017, 04:38 PM
snopes minion

Comment: THANK YOU for your article on fake news/Trump. This was so well balanced and greatly appreciated by those who are sick and tired of hearing/reading hyperbole in the so-called "news" reporting that is done now. Again, thank you
Old 13 July 2017, 04:46 PM
snopes minion

Comment: Thanks so much for a very comprehensive look at the many memes and hysteria over claims about Trump. I have a number of friends that believe these uncritically, and will definitely share this with them.
Old 14 July 2017, 12:16 AM
snopes minion

Comment: Thank you! It took courage to analyze and point out many of the fallacies that have been propagated against President Trump. I do not agree with everything he says or does, but I do believe those who criticize him without merit diminish the value of the times when we should examine him and his presidency. No one is perfect, but let's make sure our facts are true and merited before we do criticize.
Old 14 July 2017, 12:27 AM
snopes minion

Comment: Thanks for the excellent analysis and insight. Wish there were more voices like yours out there. At the end of the day, I think it is DJT's gross incompetence - his lack of appreciation for the presidency and his failure to prepare to assume his office - that will cause the greatest damage to the country. Unfortunately, much of what his critics and supporters are focused on day after day only serves to distract them from that reality.
Old 14 July 2017, 12:46 AM
snopes minion

Comment: Very useful to take a step back and analyze our own preconceptions. Very well-done and balanced article.
Old 14 July 2017, 02:11 PM
snopes minion

Comment: Thank you helping sort true and FAKE news and explaining the why's. I am not a Trump fan, but I don't appreciate lies being touted as fact. Thank you for searching out the facts.
Old 14 July 2017, 02:19 PM
snopes minion

Comment: I truly enjoyed this article. It's refreshing to see one of my most trusted sources make an attempt to filter through all the garbage from both sides of the new American Presidency.
Keep up with your unbiased best to find us the truth.
Old 14 July 2017, 07:02 PM
snopes minion

Comment: Hi - very longtime fan of Snopes. Thank you for this old-school Snopes entry. I realize every site has some bias in coverage, especially one with a small, very dedicated owner/publisher such as Snopes, and I have always respected all your efforts to present the truth when authoritative, well-sourced debunking or verification of an issue is needed.
Although I am no Trump fan, I greatly appreciate and respect Snopes for this article, which strengthens and reinforces Snopes' long-standing reputation for honesty, esp. in political coverage.
For what it's worth, my opinion of Snopes remains high, and I very much respect that your political content is fair. Thank you very much for Snopes - it is (with Wikipedia) one of the few true relatively unbiased reference authorities on the Internet.
Best regards, and sincerest wishes for your continued success during these rough socio-political times.
Old 22 July 2017, 10:34 PM
snopes minion

Comment: I just wanted to say thank you for all your efforts in providing un-biased information.