snopes.com  

Go Back   snopes.com > Urban Legends > Science

Old 21 May 2015, 10:11 PM

Bang Head We carry live DNA from all sperm ever touched

This is a copy of something posted on Facebook from a "scientific" page and people are actually believing it! I need an article written on just how ridiculous this isID YOU KNOW? Women (or men) absorb and carry living DNA and cells from every male they ever have had sexual intercouse with. In fact anyone who has assumed male spermatozoa into their bodily system has the living cells and genetic energetic imprint/signature of each individual whose sperm they have consumed or received IN ANY WAY.

Don't have sex with anyone who you wouldn't want to be- This advice, if followed, would transform the energy on Earth from war, hatred and strife to that of love, peace and concord.

This phenomena is called "Male Microchimerism"
Microchimerism is the harboring of small numbers of cells that originated in a genetically different individual.

"BUT, when they autopsied the brains of women who had never even been pregnant they STILL found male DNA prevalent in the female brain.

They did their best to hide the evidence. They buried it in numerous sub studies but I sifted through it all and found the damning statement, the one they tried to avoid. The statement that every single article written about this extremely important study completely censored and left out.

What are they so afraid of??

"CONCLUSIONS: Male microchimerism was not infrequent in women without sons. Besides known pregnancies, other possible sources of male microchimerism include unrecognized spontaneous abortion, vanished male twin, an older brother transferred by the maternal circulation, or SEXUAL INTERCOURSE. Male microchimerism was significantly more frequent and levels were higher in women with induced abortion than in women with other pregnancy histories. Further studies are needed to determine specific origins of male microchimerism in women."

Its so convenient how they flat out ignore the MOST OBVIOUS source of microchimerism male DNA hosting inside the female body. And the periodicals just deleted it alltogether. The scum bags.

This has very important ramifications for women. Especially promiscuous women who practice unprotected sexual intercourse. Every male you absorb spermatazoa from becomes a living part of you FOR LIFE. The women autopsied in this study were elderly. Some had carried the living male DNA for well over 50 years!

This will certainly piss the feminists off. But it explains so much about women, life, and relationships.

Sperm is alive. It is living cells. When it is injected into you it swims and attaches and burrows into your flesh. If its in your mouth it swims and climbs into your nasal passages, inner ear, and behind your eyes. Then digs in. It enters your blood stream and collects in your brain and spine. Like something out of a scifi movie.

I love how the agenda has convinced young ladies to be promiscuous. They knowingly are sabotaging generations of young women. Of COURSE they are.

The male DNA can also pass into and become part of a fetus from an entirely different male. So if your woman has a long track record, then your kids are likely carrying DNA from her past hookups.

Is this why the ancient Sumerian Gods specifically said to not have premarital sex? Is this why they forbid homosexuality?

We have only begun to understand the power and ramifications of this.
Links below:

Male microchimerism in women without sons: quantitative assessment and correlation with pregnancy history
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16084184/

Women absorb and carry living DNA and cells from every male they have sexual intercouse with
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age2299543/pg1

Male Microchimerism in the Human Female Brain
" In conclusion, male microchimerism is frequent and widely distributed in the human female brain."
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/art...2#pone.0045592
Old 22 May 2015, 02:22 AM

It's like a primitive shaman was given a glib explanation of how the ol' stork mechanism works along with a passing glance at a Valerie Solanas screed, shaken until thoroughly mixed, and then had his thoughts recorded for posterity.

I'm reminded, in a way, of a short story - I think it was in an anthology of Soviet SF from the 60's or 70's - that had as it's central premise that the skull, not the brain, was the repository of memory.
Old 22 May 2015, 02:31 AM

Teacher

First of all, microchimerism is a real thing. (Though I've personally never heard that term before.) Because mothers exchange blood with their fetuses through the placenta, both cells and cell-free DNA from the fetus can be found in the mother's bloodstream both before and after pregnancy. (This is a huge thing in prenatal genetic testing right now, as companies have recently been able to start offering Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing to test for chromosomal disorders of the fetus.) While cell-free fetal DNA mostly clears the body soon after birth, the intact fetal cells can persist for decades. Of course, since they're in the bloodstream, they will circulate to other tissues in the body.

There have been a variety of studies of male DNA in female tissues and whether it's related to health, though there doesn't seem to be any obvious consensus. (Of course, mothers carry DNA from their female offspring, as well, but the Y-chromosome DNA is easiest to differentiate from the mother's own DNA.) In addition to the first and third link in the OP, there's also this article in Blood: Male microchimerism in healthy women and women with scleroderma: cells or circulating DNA? A quantitative answer
Some of these studies do suggest sexual intercourse as a source of the male DNA in women with no prior pregnancies, but only as a long list of other possible options (transfer from a male sibling in utero, unrecognized early miscarriage, etc.) and there doesn't seem to have been any research attempting to confirm whether this is possible.

The idea that living sperm cells burrow into tissues is ridiculous. Sperm cells die off soon after intercourse. That said, DNA doesn't have to come from a living cell in order to be detectable. (Indeed, it's thought that the cell-free fetal DNA in pregnant women comes from fetal cells that have self-destructed and spilled their contents in the mother's blood.) I suppose it's possible that in the process of cleaning up the dead tissue from the sperm cells, some of the male DNA could find it's way into the partner's bloodstream. I don't know enough about the female body's post-coital processes to say for sure.

Of course, the fact that we don't know for sure whether this is possible does not mean we are "hiding the evidence." And the rest of the weird rant is just Crazy Town, which can pretty much be ignored.

TL;DR: Male DNA can be found in women, usually from previous pregnancies, but also in women who have never been pregnant. Sexual intercourse is one suggested, but unstudied and unproven, origin. This may or may not have impact on long-term health, but what it says about feminists, premarital sex, homosexuality* or massive scientific coverups, I don't know.**

*Did you know that 100% of homosexual men have Y-chromosome DNA in their tissues? IT'S AN EPIDEMIC.
**Just kidding, I do know. It's "nothing."
Old 22 May 2015, 07:40 AM

Icon27 Sheesh! More nonsense from GodlikeProductions.

First, let me welcome you to the boards, Cinymin! And second, thanks for sharing this silly and nutty screed.

Quote:
"CONCLUSIONS: Male microchimerism was not infrequent in women without sons. Besides known pregnancies, other possible sources of male microchimerism include unrecognized spontaneous abortion, vanished male twin, an older brother transferred by the maternal circulation, or SEXUAL INTERCOURSE. Male microchimerism was significantly more frequent and levels were higher in women with induced abortion than in women with other pregnancy histories. Further studies are needed to determine specific origins of male microchimerism in women."

Its so convenient how they flat out ignore the MOST OBVIOUS source of microchimerism male DNA hosting inside the female body. And the periodicals just deleted it alltogether. The scum bags.
Here the author is quoting the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) study he or she links to. Unfortunately, the full study is behind a paywall so I can't see it. However, the quoted abstract does not emphasize "sexual intercourse" in all caps like the author does. More importantly, the author ignores the fact that it's considered a possible source.

Interestingly, the author links to the Plos study but ignores its findings. Here's what they say:
Quote:
The most likely source of male Mc [microchimerism ] in female brain is acquisition of fetal Mc from pregnancy with a male fetus. In women without sons, male DNA can also be acquired from an abortion or a miscarriage. The pregnancy history was unknown for all but a few subjects in the current studies, thus male Mc in female brain could not be evaluated according to specific prior pregnancy history. In addition to prior pregnancies, male Mc could be acquired by a female from a recognized or vanished male twin, an older male sibling, or through non-irradiated blood transfusion.

{ snip }

Lastly, a few studies have reported an association between parity and decreased risk of brain cancer, raising the possibility that Mc could contribute to immunosurveillance against tumorigenic cells as has been suggested for some other types of malignancy.

In conclusion, male Mc is frequent and widely distributed in the human female brain. Although the relationship between brain Mc and health versus disease requires further study, our findings suggest that Mc of fetal origin could impact maternal health and potentially be of evolutionary significance.
No mention of sexual intercourse at all.

One of the things I like to do is to find the original or at least the earliest version. So far, the earliest version I've found is the GodlikeProductions.com forum post dated 21 July 2013 linked to by the author. Right now my assumption is that it's the source. For example,
Quote:
Is this why the ancient Sumerian Gods specifically said to not have premarital sex? Is this why they forbid homosexuality?
GodlikeProductions is particularly obsessed with ancient astronaut garbage and this is consistent with other nonsense that gets posted there.

From there it not surprisingly spread to other nutty conspiracy sites and Mens Rights Activist (MRA) websites and forums. (Some NSFW examples: here and here.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinymin View Post
I need an article written on just how ridiculous this is
Here are some rational articles written for non scientists:

Hope that helps!

Brian

Last edited by BrianB; 22 May 2015 at 07:42 AM. Reason: Fixed the title.
Old 22 May 2015, 03:41 PM

I "washed my own laundry" quite a bit as a teen. If the OP is true, I shudder to think how much of my own DNA is swarming through my body.
Old 22 May 2015, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenYus234 View Post
I "washed my own laundry" quite a bit as a teen. If the OP is true, I shudder to think how much of my own DNA is swarming through my body.

Something else to shudder about. You might just be a copy of yourself.
Old 22 May 2015, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenYus234 View Post
Also, If the OP is to be trusted, you could soon be tranforming into yourself, from all that You DNA swimming through your body!