snopes.com  

Go Back   snopes.com > About This Site > Snopes Spotting

Old 03 July 2017, 06:15 PM

Icon27 Basement of Snopes.com Headquarters Used for Atheist-Extraterrestrial Torture Orgies

Basement of Snopes.com Headquarters Used for Atheist-Extraterrestrial Torture Orgies, Explosive New Report Claims

Quote:
According to a crowdsourced examination from 4chan.org, owner David Mikkelson is a card-carrying Atheist who has been using the site to promote his own anti-Christian agenda. Furthermore, research has shown that certain staff members are preventing leaks about extraterrestrials from going viral on Facebook.
I'm pretty sure this is intended as satire, though I didn't find anything labeling the site as such. Either that, or they are even more phenomenally stupid than the above might suggest:

Quote:
A pattern-analytical reading of the web page encoding on Snopes’ “50 Hottest Urban Legends” list shows the curious repetition of the terms “div-class” and “form-wrapper.” These highly unusual phrases are known code words among the interspecies sex subculture meaning “basement bondage” and “extraterrestrial orifice penetration.”

In any case, I'm wondering if my orgy invitation got lost in the mail? And where do you get those atheist cards?
Old 03 July 2017, 06:33 PM

Quote:
I'm pretty sure this is intended as satire
Yesterday's headline was Is the Looney Left Using the Fake Mika Brzezinski Story to Distract Us From the Trillions Obama Spent Building Super Cat Colonies on the Moon? and you are only pretty sure the site is satirical?
Old 03 July 2017, 06:37 PM

I would agree Cervus, but lately? It's sort of hard to tell. I could totally see some of these people buying into that. Example: Pizza gate or whatever.
Old 03 July 2017, 07:40 PM

Not to mention the child slavery on Mars that NASA is hiding from us, according to Alex Jones. (The one opinion that I agree with Donald Trump about is that Alex Jones is "incredible," though I doubt we are using the word in the same sense....)

Anyway, being at work I didn't have time to look at many other stories from the site. The tone certainly seems satirical, but I didn't find a "satire" or "humor" note in place.
Old 03 July 2017, 08:23 PM

Icon18

Quote:
Originally Posted by E. Q. Taft View Post
In any case, I'm wondering if my orgy invitation got lost in the mail? And where do you get those atheist cards?
Same. As a long time member and devoted atheist, I think I'm at least entitled to the opportunity to purchase tickets, if not free admission, to such events.
Old 04 July 2017, 03:02 AM

Devil

Trust me; you didn't miss anything. The baby dip was the same as last time. Most of the aliens got bored, phoned home, and left after the first sacrifice. Soros doesn't actually know the words to any of the Satanic hymns. He's just moving his mouth, waving his horns back and forth, pretending to sing along. That's about it.
Old 04 July 2017, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganzfeld View Post
Trust me; you didn't miss anything. The baby dip was the same as last time.
I hope they at least kept it in the freezer until now.
Old 04 July 2017, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganzfeld View Post
Soros doesn't actually know the words to any of the Satanic hymns. He's just moving his mouth, waving his horns back and forth, pretending to sing along.
Whe the altar call was over I saw him leaving with Al Gore and that hot alien who does PR for the Illuminati. They were on their way to the CNN after party.

Wasn't it sweet when Chelsea raised her hand to come forward?