snopes.com  

Go Back   snopes.com > Non-UL Chat > Amusement Bark

Old 10 October 2017, 02:30 PM

Default Star Wars: The Last Jedi Trailer (Official)

If you haven't seen it, it's glorious:

There looks like a whole lot of misdirection going there, but that's to be expected. I really, really hope that Beak the Porg is not a let down, because I love that little guy.
Old 23 October 2017, 01:40 PM

Soo excited by this, though it was sad to Carrie Fisher in the trailer. They have been playing the Star War's films in chronological order, rather then the order they were made in. That is from Episode 1 through to Episode 7. They played Episode 2 Attach of the Clones last night. I think they are aiming to get to The Last of the Jedi as possible, although by my calculations they will be out a little.