snopes.com  

Go Back   snopes.com > Non-UL Chat > We've Got Mail

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #361  
Old 23 December 2015, 12:07 AM
snopes's Avatar
snopes snopes is offline
 
Join Date: 18 February 2000
Location: California
Posts: 109,645
Shout

Comment: RE: Captain Ed Freeman
...you can provide cover for the commie-media all you want, but the vile media DO provide MUCH more SENSATIONAL coverage of evil thugs (i.e., trayvon, etc.), than real heroes like Captain Freeman... but the Lord's justice will find you all someday (yeah, you can go ahead & laugh, now)...
Reply With Quote
  #362  
Old 08 February 2016, 05:51 AM
snopes's Avatar
snopes snopes is offline
 
Join Date: 18 February 2000
Location: California
Posts: 109,645
Icon81

Comment: god has spoken to me and he is coming down to kill all black people in the world on February 17 2016 in hopes of purifying his nation he has spent thousands of years perfecting
Reply With Quote
  #363  
Old 12 February 2016, 03:34 AM
Saitaina Saitaina is offline
 
Join Date: 04 December 2014
Location: Roseburg, OR
Posts: 167
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snopes View Post
Comment: god has spoken to me and he is coming down to kill all black people in the world on February 17 2016 in hopes of purifying his nation he has spent thousands of years perfecting
Might want to adjust your tin foil then, Sparky, considering white people are a blip in the span of this country. Also, why just black people? If you mean America, we're a palette of the neutral shades and if you mean another nation, well they're still very pallett-y as well (also, God's first followers were darker toned, so I think if he was rooting for anyone it would be them).
Reply With Quote
  #364  
Old 19 October 2016, 11:11 PM
snopes's Avatar
snopes snopes is offline
 
Join Date: 18 February 2000
Location: California
Posts: 109,645
Shout

Comment: I can't wait for you to face judgement for misleading the public. I hope you are jailed with the rest of the bought and paid for mainstream media pressitutes. There will be Nuremberg Trials in the US when Trump wins and all the traitors to the Republic will have to answer for their treason. You should be ashamed of yourself. Only the most braindead zombies take you serious anymore! When Americans take this country back you will have to answer for your deception.

Put a comments section at the bottom of your articles. You are a disgrace.
Reply With Quote
  #365  
Old 19 October 2016, 11:21 PM
UEL's Avatar
UEL UEL is offline
 
Join Date: 01 August 2004
Location: Fredericton, Canada
Posts: 9,242
Baseball

Treason and a disgrace for not putting in a comments section. New standard has been established. Well done!

Reply With Quote
  #366  
Old 19 October 2016, 11:33 PM
Psihala's Avatar
Psihala Psihala is offline
 
Join Date: 28 February 2001
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 7,991
Roll eyes

Quote:
When Americans take this country back you will have to answer for your deception.
Take America back from who? Americans still govern here.

~Psihala
Reply With Quote
  #367  
Old 20 October 2016, 01:13 AM
Dasla's Avatar
Dasla Dasla is offline
 
Join Date: 15 April 2010
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 3,625
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psihala View Post
Take America back from who? Americans still govern here.

~Psihala
Yeah but they are not "Real" 'mericans......real Americans vote Trump.
Reply With Quote
  #368  
Old 20 October 2016, 01:25 AM
Dasla's Avatar
Dasla Dasla is offline
 
Join Date: 15 April 2010
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 3,625
Default

Separate post cause I am discussing several posts here.

I have noticed when the tinfoil hat wearers can't refute anything here with, you know, actual facts, they resort to say God or the law will get you.
Reply With Quote
  #369  
Old 18 November 2016, 03:12 PM
Blatherskite's Avatar
Blatherskite Blatherskite is offline
 
Join Date: 06 February 2006
Location: Yorkshire, UK
Posts: 3,995
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasla View Post
Separate post cause I am discussing several posts here.

I have noticed when the tinfoil hat wearers can't refute anything here with, you know, actual facts, they resort to say God or the law will get you.
I think the separation between evidence-based truth and God-based truth is a very old one.

It's why many people can accept the literal truth of certain passages of the Bible that strain plausibility. Truth and reality mean different things to different people. To some people, the reality is that certain political leanings are just always right because they're somehow holier. Therefore to say that they're untrue is to be unholy and therefore also wrong. It's a neat little knot if you can tie your mind into it!

Unfortunately for us evidence-based folk, you can't disprove God-based reality because it's completely unfalsifiable. In other words, nobody can prove that purple unicorns don't exist.
Reply With Quote
  #370  
Old 19 November 2016, 07:49 PM
Eoin's Avatar
Eoin Eoin is offline
 
Join Date: 25 May 2015
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 162
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snopes View Post
Comment: I can't wait for you to face judgement for misleading the public. I hope you are jailed with the rest of the bought and paid for mainstream media pressitutes. There will be Nuremberg Trials in the US when Trump wins and all the traitors to the Republic will have to answer for their treason. You should be ashamed of yourself. Only the most braindead zombies take you serious anymore! When Americans take this country back you will have to answer for your deception.

Put a comments section at the bottom of your articles. You are a disgrace.
As far as some people are concerned, the Patawomeck can have Washington back again in January.
Reply With Quote
  #371  
Old 26 June 2017, 07:40 PM
E. Q. Taft's Avatar
E. Q. Taft E. Q. Taft is offline
 
Join Date: 30 July 2003
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 14,172
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snopes View Post
Comment: god has spoken to me and he is coming down to kill all black people in the world on February 17 2016 in hopes of purifying his nation he has spent thousands of years perfecting
I wonder how this guy is doing.
Reply With Quote
  #372  
Old 15 January 2018, 11:00 PM
snopes's Avatar
snopes snopes is offline
 
Join Date: 18 February 2000
Location: California
Posts: 109,645
Tantrum

Comment: You're organization is completely full of shit and are to be branded an as a pro islamic terrorist organization, congrats for just making the no fly list.

God i hope civil war breaks out fast. All of you are disarmed.
Police will never save you assholes from 85 million armed conservatives, most of them are conservatives to begin with, enjoy waiting 45 days for your 9-1-1 call to be answered...if you can still manage to dial while hemorrhaging out.

Just the tip of the sword of facts proving you socialist joseph goebbels nazi affiliates wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #373  
Old 16 January 2018, 02:49 AM
thorny locust's Avatar
thorny locust thorny locust is offline
 
Join Date: 27 April 2007
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 9,268
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by E. Q. Taft View Post
I wonder how this guy is doing.
Probably just recalculating the date.


Quote:
Originally Posted by snopes View Post
Police will never save you assholes from 85 million armed conservatives
If there are any actual conservatives left, I expect they'll object to random slaughtering of their neighbors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snopes View Post
a pro islamic terrorist organization [ . . . ] socialist joseph goebbels nazi affiliates
Pick one!
Reply With Quote
  #374  
Old 16 January 2018, 05:19 AM
Don Enrico's Avatar
Don Enrico Don Enrico is offline
 
Join Date: 05 October 2004
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Posts: 7,600
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snopes View Post
...congrats for just making the no fly list.
Well, Snopes, you will just have to stay in Cuba, then...
Reply With Quote
  #375  
Old 06 June 2018, 04:05 PM
snopes's Avatar
snopes snopes is offline
 
Join Date: 18 February 2000
Location: California
Posts: 109,645
Icon22

Comment: You are a cover for criminal activity. You cover up horrendous lies. You are the spawn of the evil one who seeks to kill and destroy. The coverup of the Tuscon child sex camps will be your undoing. God won't allow this to go on much longer. Repent.

You are just like your father Satan or Esau lie and tell people what you want people to hear whenever you say something is true it is a lie and say something is a lie it is the truth may the Edomites go to Hell for what they do time is running out.
Reply With Quote
  #376  
Old 06 June 2018, 04:20 PM
GenYus234's Avatar
GenYus234 GenYus234 is offline
 
Join Date: 02 August 2005
Location: Mesa, AZ
Posts: 25,983
Default

I'm guessing that if you are the spawn of Satan, a tie just won't cut it for Father's Day.
Reply With Quote
  #377  
Old 07 June 2018, 07:59 PM
Die Capacitrix's Avatar
Die Capacitrix Die Capacitrix is offline
 
Join Date: 03 January 2005
Location: Kanton Luzern, Switzerland
Posts: 3,318
Default

Not that anyone is threatening snopes, but it's rather amusing to see this thread come up with a recent post from snopes, while we're discussing attempts to contact snopes to determine the future of this message board.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.