snopes.com  

Go Back   snopes.com > SLC Central > SLC

Old 21 January 2019, 11:39 PM

I walked out to the parking lot to find a man sitting in the passenger seat of my car, smoking weed. I screamed "GET OUT OF MY CAR!" The man turned out to be Seth Rogen and he offered me a hit. His attitude was: "You know who I am, look, we're cool, you can tell your friends you met me." I said, "I don't care, I'm not impressed by you or your weed. Get out of my car!"

Ugh. I am so uncool.
Old 21 January 2019, 11:42 PM

TV

Maybe thatís just how your character was written in the sequel to Pineapple Express?
Old 22 January 2019, 01:58 PM

Tsk, Tsk

I returned to work from lunch to discover that a counter is being built between the entrance to the office area and the area itself, plus my supervisor will not let me go out to lunch anymore because I'm taking too long.

I woke up confused from that one because in general my co-workers and myself will go a place, order something to go, then return to the office.
I've started using GrubHub when I fail to bring something from home.
Old 23 January 2019, 06:13 PM

I test drove a Miata/MX-5 in my dream last night. Even though in real life they're two-seaters, the one in my dream only had one seat. It was essentially the size and seating configuration of a go-cart. While it was a lot of fun to drive, some of the controls were bizarre. The gearshift, for example, was down on the floor next to the accelerator and you had to operate it with your foot.
Old 24 January 2019, 09:51 PM

Icon05

Buildings can install a system where if all of the elevators are busy, you can push a button and have the elevator bay itself go up/down to get you to the floor you want. But the mechanism removes all of your clothing below the waist, including shoes, so you have to walk around barefoot and half nude until the building staff recover your clothes and shoes for you.
Old 01 February 2019, 04:19 PM

Apparently the movie Striptease is about a stripper finding corpses.

I had that dream back in 96 when the movie came out. I was 12, there was no way I was going to see an MA15+ movie in the cinemas. These days, the big question I have is “who teleported the cars at the end?”