snopes.com  

Go Back   snopes.com > SLC Central > SLC

Old 07 February 2018, 09:32 PM

There is a run-down hotel in Chepachet, RI that has a poorly-hidden "secret" room; in that room there is a button on the wall that looks like a chunk of broken plaster showing through a tear in the wallpaper. Pressing that button will summon a bus from Salem, Mass. It's not a magic bus, it will take a couple of hours to arrive, but it will only arrive if you push that button.

Also, as several friends of mine told me as I was wandering around the village, waiting for the bus, there is a new Disney movie coming out that features the on-screen and fairly graphic deaths of many beloved Disney characters; it is being marketed towards children.
Old 07 February 2018, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crius of CoH View Post
Pressing that button will summon a bus from Salem, Mass. It's not a magic bus, it will take a couple of hours to arrive, but it will only arrive if you push that button.
Following the popularity of their video game Desert Bus, Penn and Teller announce a sequel: New England Bus!
Old 09 February 2018, 02:39 PM

I'm at some sort of a VIP event where I'm allowed to go to a lot of food tasting stations and try different varieties of meat loaf, prime rib, etc.

I'm allowed to attend because I'm an expert on something and the organizers wanted me as some sort of a consultant.

The woman at one of the meat loaf stations distributing the meat loaf is complaining because her product isn't as hot as that served at some of the other stations and she's getting poor evaluations for something that isn't her fault.

Thanks.

Bill