snopes.com  

Go Back   snopes.com > Urban Legends > NFBSK

Old 14 September 2007, 05:35 PM

Neener, Neener Vanessa Hudgens Nude Video Is a Hoax

Quote:
The Vanessa Hudgens nude pictures scandal looked set to continue, with rumours circulating on the web of the existence of an X-rated video starring the High School Musical actress.

The clip shows Vanessa sitting in front of a Christmas tree wearing only a Santa hat, pasties to cover her breasts and a red thong with mistletoe decoration. Slowly Vanessa took off her 'attributes' one by one and murmured "I want Santa come up my chimney because I've been a good little girl this year.' at the end of her 'striptease'.
http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00011173.html
Old 14 September 2007, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snopes View Post
Hey snopes! Did you see the disclaimer down at the bottom of that article?

Quote:
UPDATE 09/13: The sex video is not really available, it's only a rumor produced by THEM Weekly as the source. THEM produces fake news. It's a "satirical website that presents news of fresh folly and disaster daily." Not a real news source!
Old 14 September 2007, 07:49 PM

I'm guessing that's why he chose the post title he did.
Old 14 September 2007, 08:02 PM
NOX

I guess the Disney Company has lightened up a little over the years, if it's not even going to strictly enforce such an obvious contractual breach. However, the cynic in me notes that it might be a different thing if the person involved was a bit less popular and/or critical to the success of a show. After all, they didn't seem to have many qualms about hiring a convicted felon drug dealer (Tim Allen), when it turned out that he could make them oodles of $$$$.
Old 14 September 2007, 08:45 PM

Icon202

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOX View Post
I guess the Disney Company has lightened up a little over the years, if it's not even going to strictly enforce such an obvious contractual breach. However, the cynic in me notes that it might be a different thing if the person involved was a bit less popular and/or critical to the success of a show. After all, they didn't seem to have many qualms about hiring a convicted felon drug dealer (Tim Allen), when it turned out that he could make them oodles of $$$$.
I'm not so sure it is an "obvious contractual breach." Depending on the phrasing of the contract, this may not count. This pic was taken for pivate use and was never intended to be published. Now, had she posed for a magazine, I could see it as a breach.
Old 14 September 2007, 09:16 PM
NOX

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonWolf View Post
I'm not so sure it is an "obvious contractual breach." Depending on the phrasing of the contract, this may not count. This pic was taken for pivate use and was never intended to be published. Now, had she posed for a magazine, I could see it as a breach.
Probably. There may be some language in the contract that specifies that the photo would have to be intentionally distributed, otherwise, it wouldn't be fair to fire somebody if they had their naked picture taken surepticiously in a dressing room or something. Still... you never saw naked pictures of Annette Funiccello around. I think she must have even wore a bathing suit in the shower at home.
Old 14 September 2007, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOX View Post
Probably. There may be some language in the contract that specifies that the photo would have to be intentionally distributed, otherwise, it wouldn't be fair to fire somebody if they had their naked picture taken surepticiously in a dressing room or something. Still... you never saw naked pictures of Annette Funiccello around. I think she must have even wore a bathing suit in the shower at home.
Annette was under contract way before she was old enough to have taken any photos.

According to legend Walt Disney made her promise never to wear a two peice in a film - a promise she kept until his death.
Old 17 September 2007, 08:08 PM

Yow! More Vanessa Hudgens Pics Surface Online

"High School Musical" star Vanessa Hudgens is getting a lot of clicks on the Internet again -- and it's not for pictures for her hit movie, but images that were leaked on the Internet of the Disney actress in compromising positions that aren't so lady-like.

According to the New York Daily News, one of the recent photos shows Hudgens engaged in girl-on-girl kissing and another has her touching a girlfriend's breast.

http://wcbstv.com/entertainment/ente...257181548.html
Old 17 September 2007, 08:09 PM

Icon220

Quote:
Originally Posted by snopes View Post
According to the New York Daily News, one of the recent photos shows Hudgens engaged in girl-on-girl kissing and another has her touching a girlfriend's breast.
That's it -- full frontal nudity is one thing, but touching or kissing another girl is taking things too far!

- snopes
Old 17 September 2007, 08:14 PM

My lordy! I have never touched another persons breast that I didn't want to have sex with - not even by accident.

And I have never ever heard of two women engaging in a friendly kiss.