snopes.com  

Go Back   snopes.com > Diversions > Urban Legends Contest

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03 January 2013, 12:09 AM
quijote57

1. In the flagship version of the Angry Birds video game, players launch their birds at what type of animal?
A- Pigs
Seabow- I've never played it either, but I at least have seen the original graphics.

2. What two U.S. states each have 41.2% of their area covered by water, more by far than any other state of the union?
A- Rhode Island is over 40% for sure and I'd guess Michigan as the other. But does Hawi'i count since it is an island group?

3. Robotics professor Masahiro Mori coined what name for the unexpected dip in a graph of comfort level caused by simulated humans beginning to look more and more like real humans?
A- Droidaphobia?

4. What current TV show about the Braverman family is loosely based on a 1989 movie about the Buckman family?
No clue.

5. The Brazilian company Embraer is one of the world's largest manufacturers of what?
A- Sugar based ethanol?

6. Anzac Day every April commemorates the over 10,000 Australian and New Zealand soldiers who lost their lives in what 1915 military campaign against the Ottoman Empire?
A- Not so up on WW1 history. I guess the Charge of the Light Brigade.