snopes.com  

Go Back   snopes.com > Non-UL Chat > NFBSK Gone Wild!

Old 29 May 2016, 03:01 PM

Shifty Eyes The Fifty Shades Generator

There's good erotica, there's bad erotica l, then there's this...

I got:
Quote:
Hours of plowing like this would leave any girl's meaty hangers looking like a stamped bat, and I was no different! Inserting my fist into my Quimcy, M.E. got me ejecting tuna tunnel tears faster than snot off a whip. Some girls are happy just to flick the bean when they're alone, but I can't get off without having a gerbil in my shame portal and a squash up my brown mile. There was creamy load dribbling from his womb raider and I was wetter than a bathmaid's elbow. We were ready for more. It was bliss having his muffbuster probed inside me again; stuffing my bearded haddock pasty with a gerbil just didn't get my smush mitten surging like it used to
An odd place for a gerbil…but how do you get the squash to fit?
Old 31 May 2016, 12:05 PM

Cell Phone

Who ya gonna call? MUFFBUSTERS! Who can ya call? MUFFBUSTERS!

Dawn--I ain't 'fraid of no muff!--Storm