snopes.com  

Go Back   snopes.com > Non-UL Chat > We've Got Mail

Old 24 January 2017, 11:29 PM
snopes minion

Comment: there are so many things to cover with this presidency, i don't know how you guys can do it. there seems to be a war going on against facts and science and that, coupled with the ultra polarization of political parties in this country your site is one of the only ones that we can count on that really seeks to present the facts. good luck i will keep checking your site every day.
Old 25 January 2017, 01:25 PM
snopes minion

Comment: Thank you for being a resourse I can trust for giving me unbiased facts to the multitude of (mis) information clogging up social media. I love responding to posts with, "before you share, click the link and read what snopes says". You all are doing a great job and I appreciate your efforts!
Old 25 January 2017, 02:56 PM
snopes minion

Comment: I'm amazed at how much you are keeping up with these days. I am now checking your site daily to see which rumors I can ignore, and just wanted to send you a thank you for the work you are doing.
Old 25 January 2017, 05:26 PM
snopes minion

Comment: I just wanted to thank you, dear folks at Snopes.com. Your work is a noble one and I wanted to let you know that I believe this. You help provide a clear voice that advocates for truth in the midst of people who are loud. Keep up the good fight, I am cheering for you.
Old 26 January 2017, 01:15 AM
snopes minion

Comment: Wow! I bet you guys are busier than a one armed paper hanger! Thank you for all the work you do. If I could by you all a round, I would. Please don't stop what you're doing.
Old 31 January 2017, 01:51 PM
snopes minion

Comment: Thanks for providing the answers…I've been following you since 1995, and you are personal heroes. I hope you know that. I hope you know just how important your work is, especially now. So much love and regard, for all of you…

Sincerest gratitude...
Old 01 February 2017, 02:46 PM
snopes minion

Comment: For today, just a short but sincere thank you.

Thank you for taking the time to present the truth that is somewhere in the middle of extreme positions, especially when it comes to political comments/memes. Whether explaining that they aren't Muslim prayer curtains behind Obama, or documenting the likely scenarios that conspiracy "experts" throw around, or today, explaining how Obama/Trump immigrations policies compared....thank you for being a voice of conversation and truth.
Old 01 February 2017, 04:05 PM
snopes minion

Comment: Thanks very very much. I sincerely appreciate all the work you all do over at Snopes. I especially appreciate the depth with which many of your writers investigate.

Especially in the present situation, I am so grateful. Thanks.
Old 01 February 2017, 05:34 PM
snopes minion

Comment: I've always loved Snopes but now I rely on it. Thank you.
Old 01 February 2017, 05:34 PM
snopes minion

Cheer

Comment: I've been referencing Snopes.com & turning people on to your site for over 15 years. You're a tremendous resource to quell potential hysteria. SO grateful for your important contribution to maintainng sanity for humanity!!!!!!!!
Old 02 February 2017, 02:32 AM
snopes minion

Comment: I've used your articles many times over the years. Thank you for being one of the pioneers in the work that has become critically important.
Old 03 February 2017, 11:58 AM
snopes minion

Comment: Just a message of huge appreciation tonight. Thank you for being a beacon of light and reason in a sea of confusing and contradictory information. I emailed you many years ago and you kindly responded personally! I'll never forget that. You and your team do amazing work. Keep it up. It is desperately needed, now more than ever. You don't know me, but I love you all.
Old 03 February 2017, 08:38 PM
snopes minion

Comment: I just wanted to say thanks from myself and everyone who has saved me from my own occasional failures in fact checking these last few weeks using your work. I know your jobs are crazy enough on slow news days, but you are doing a great job at rebuking full on attacks on reality. I don't know how you are keeping up. At the very least I owe you coffee.
Old 04 February 2017, 01:27 AM
snopes minion

Comment: Just wanted to say thank you all for all of your hardwork. It's been hard making sense of everything in the world lately. I just appreciate everything that you're doing to keep myself and others a little more sane. All the best.
Old 05 February 2017, 02:51 AM
snopes minion

Comment: Snopes is phenomenal. Thank you for being on top of everything, especially now.
Old 05 February 2017, 07:40 PM
snopes minion

Comment: Dear Snopesters,
Most of my facebook feed seems designed to raise my blood pressure these days. Lots of "more or less reliable" sources use headlines like "Trumps plans to..." or "Reports from insiders say..." or "So-and-so just totally owned Trump when she said..."
The best news I have seen in weeks is that you guys are right on top of the breaking news stories, clarifying what is true, false, or undetermined in those scary headlines.
Thank goodness for you and your dedication to fact-checking.
Old 08 February 2017, 12:37 AM
snopes minion

Comment: Just wanted to reach out to you at Snopes and say, "Thank you." Your fact-checking website is helpful to many of us who read online and are concerned about the truth to stories.
Old 08 February 2017, 01:02 AM
snopes minion

Comment: Dear snopes
In a sea of fake news, sensationalized media and headlines that are news that are more editorials than fact - THANK YOU for a source of truth and integrety. Our coutry is being torn apart based on as wirl of bad and misinformation. Please keep it up and stay true.

Sincerly and with great respect.
Old 09 February 2017, 01:29 PM
snopes minion

Comment: Wednesday, February 8, 2017
To everyone who works at Snopes.com,
Thank you for your consistency. I'm almost 60 years old, and am a former teacher on disability retirement. I never thought I'd have to double check almost everything coming out of the "news." Your tireless and relentless pursuit of what used to be known as "the truth" is something I appreciate and count on. Keep it up!
Old 12 February 2017, 03:45 PM
snopes minion

Comment: No scam, rumor, urban legend or lie.....I just want to comment Snopes, as I can't imagine how hard it is to keep up since Trump took office. This is only a pat on the back.