snopes.com  

Go Back   snopes.com > Non-UL Chat > We've Got Mail

Old 24 January 2016, 03:02 PM
snopes minion

Comment: Just wanted to say hi and thank you. I can't even remember how long you've been my go to place before I press forward and how long I've been reading your weekly posts. Thank you for the many times you have stopped me from embarrassing myself and for the pleasure I get from reading your well written and amusing updates.
Old 24 January 2016, 03:44 PM
snopes minion

Comment: Thank you for your work. I am a nurse and I get asked about this stuff a lot. It's nice to be able to send people to a site to get the truth.
Old 24 January 2016, 03:59 PM
snopes minion

Comment: Thanks for your write-ups! I appreciate your thorough and objective analyses of many issues of import.
Old 25 January 2016, 02:25 PM
snopes minion

Comment: Snopes employees,
Thanks a million for doing your best to keep me and the American public informed and on the straight path when it comes to information covering topics in our world. Deception seems to be many human beings way of life but you tackle this deception like the Angels of heaven. You have enlightened me on many topics over the years when it comes to lies and deception. Keep up the Fantastic work and God bless you and yours!
Old 26 January 2016, 12:02 PM
snopes minion

Comment: Thankyou and God bless you for standing up for the truth in a world that is increasingly full of lies, hoaxes and propaganda
Old 28 January 2016, 11:34 PM
snopes minion

Comment: It's a great service that you provide. With the Internet and social media it seems anyone with an agenda and an opinion can spread misinformation very quickly. Your analysis and content is exceptionally well done and impartial as always.

Someone once said "A lie can travel twice around the world before the truth even gets its pants on". That's even more true today than when it was originally stated.

Thanks for what you are doing.
Old 30 January 2016, 12:56 PM
snopes minion

Comment: I love your site! I learn a lot from it.
Old 30 January 2016, 01:56 PM
snopes minion

Comment: I haven't commented before, but I want to say I am amazed at how much research Snopes does on so many rumors on the internet. I see so many inaccurate statements and reports that many people don't verify and still believe as truth. Thanks.
Old 31 January 2016, 02:51 PM
snopes minion

Comment: I think Snopes and Consumers Digest are in the same class. Both offer valuable information. But I gotta say -- Snopes is more fun to read. Thank you for all your hard work on behalf of readers you will never meet.
Old 02 February 2016, 08:29 PM
snopes minion

Comment: Dear Snopes,
Where would I be without you? Thank you a thousand times for doing the research on scores of items/ articles/ questions I have come across in the past.

Unending gratitude
Old 08 February 2016, 08:00 PM
snopes minion

Comment: I just want to that you for taking the poop out of the "Bull" I hear on line and elsewhere. If you are making a lot of money I'm glad for you. Continue the good work.
Old 09 February 2016, 02:25 AM
snopes minion

Comment: I really love Snopes and I think what you are doing is EXACTLY what the world needs to make right the mass media. Is there anything I can do to help?
Old 10 February 2016, 11:50 PM
snopes minion

Comment: You're doing some good work Snopes. Looking at rumours and sensationalist headlines and providing truth and complex thinking is an incredibly useful thing you're doing.
Old 15 February 2016, 12:10 AM
snopes minion

Comment: i want to just thank you guys for creating and maintaining this website.
i've seen some other sites trying to debunk snopes.com but, after my own research, i've come to believe that haters will be haters and your site is still one of the best.
thank you again!!
much love and peace to you all!
Old 20 February 2016, 04:24 PM
snopes minion

Comment: Just a message to let you know I have been coming to you for years looking for the truth in so many things. I see so many untruthful posts that people forward because they believe anything that looks official. I try to educate my friends and family that continue the forwarding of bad information without any attempts to make sure the information is actually correct. I could not do this without you guys and this great site. When I tell someone something isn't true, its nice to have a reliable source to point to that supports the findings with actual facts. Thank you again.
Old 24 February 2016, 12:26 AM
snopes minion

Comment: I just want you to know that I use your website to factcheck all the time. I rely on your integrity, which I have found to be unfailing, and when I read your articles, I read them to the end and usually follow up all the included links. I value your input on these matters and hope you realize that there are lots of us who do, even though you have seen plenty of evidence that "a fool convinced against his will is of the same opinion still". I am constantly appalled at the crap friends and family pass along as fact, but I am so glad that your body of work is available to me in assessing such crap and am so very grateful that you have chosen to undertake it.
Old 26 February 2016, 01:03 PM
snopes minion

Comment: Thank you for being our watch dog. I appreciate being able to trust SOMEONE.
Old 04 March 2016, 07:24 PM
snopes minion

Comment: Hi, I just wanted to say that I really appreciate your website, It has been useful to me many times. Its really upsetting to see most of what my friends send me is not real, and Im glad snopes is around to help me figure out whats fake or not.
Old 12 March 2016, 01:38 PM
snopes minion

Comment: YOUR AWSOME SNOPES!!!!!!!
Old 14 March 2016, 08:00 PM
snopes minion

Comment: Thank you for having this great site. It is ashame that our world has to be monitored like a high school hallway with all the rumors and junk people believe and make up. However, I am very glad you guys can "nip it in the bud".