snopes.com  

Go Back   snopes.com > Non-UL Chat > We've Got Mail

Old 23 December 2015, 01:07 AM

Shout

Comment: RE: Captain Ed Freeman
...you can provide cover for the commie-media all you want, but the vile media DO provide MUCH more SENSATIONAL coverage of evil thugs (i.e., trayvon, etc.), than real heroes like Captain Freeman... but the Lord's justice will find you all someday (yeah, you can go ahead & laugh, now)...
Old 08 February 2016, 06:51 AM

Icon81

Comment: god has spoken to me and he is coming down to kill all black people in the world on February 17 2016 in hopes of purifying his nation he has spent thousands of years perfecting
Old 12 February 2016, 04:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snopes View Post
Comment: god has spoken to me and he is coming down to kill all black people in the world on February 17 2016 in hopes of purifying his nation he has spent thousands of years perfecting
Might want to adjust your tin foil then, Sparky, considering white people are a blip in the span of this country. Also, why just black people? If you mean America, we're a palette of the neutral shades and if you mean another nation, well they're still very pallett-y as well (also, God's first followers were darker toned, so I think if he was rooting for anyone it would be them).
Old 20 October 2016, 12:11 AM

Shout

Comment: I can't wait for you to face judgement for misleading the public. I hope you are jailed with the rest of the bought and paid for mainstream media pressitutes. There will be Nuremberg Trials in the US when Trump wins and all the traitors to the Republic will have to answer for their treason. You should be ashamed of yourself. Only the most braindead zombies take you serious anymore! When Americans take this country back you will have to answer for your deception.

Put a comments section at the bottom of your articles. You are a disgrace.
Old 20 October 2016, 12:21 AM

Baseball

Treason and a disgrace for not putting in a comments section. New standard has been established. Well done!

Old 20 October 2016, 12:33 AM

Roll eyes

Quote:
When Americans take this country back you will have to answer for your deception.
Take America back from who? Americans still govern here.

~Psihala
Old 20 October 2016, 02:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psihala View Post
Take America back from who? Americans still govern here.

~Psihala
Yeah but they are not "Real" 'mericans......real Americans vote Trump.
Old 20 October 2016, 02:25 AM

Separate post cause I am discussing several posts here.

I have noticed when the tinfoil hat wearers can't refute anything here with, you know, actual facts, they resort to say God or the law will get you.
Old 18 November 2016, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasla View Post
Separate post cause I am discussing several posts here.

I have noticed when the tinfoil hat wearers can't refute anything here with, you know, actual facts, they resort to say God or the law will get you.
I think the separation between evidence-based truth and God-based truth is a very old one.

It's why many people can accept the literal truth of certain passages of the Bible that strain plausibility. Truth and reality mean different things to different people. To some people, the reality is that certain political leanings are just always right because they're somehow holier. Therefore to say that they're untrue is to be unholy and therefore also wrong. It's a neat little knot if you can tie your mind into it!

Unfortunately for us evidence-based folk, you can't disprove God-based reality because it's completely unfalsifiable. In other words, nobody can prove that purple unicorns don't exist.
Old 19 November 2016, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Comment: I can't wait for you to face judgement for misleading the public. I hope you are jailed with the rest of the bought and paid for mainstream media pressitutes. There will be Nuremberg Trials in the US when Trump wins and all the traitors to the Republic will have to answer for their treason. You should be ashamed of yourself. Only the most braindead zombies take you serious anymore! When Americans take this country back you will have to answer for your deception.

Put a comments section at the bottom of your articles. You are a disgrace.
As far as some people are concerned, the Patawomeck can have Washington back again in January.
Old 26 June 2017, 08:40 PM

Quote:
I wonder how this guy is doing.