snopes.com  

Go Back   snopes.com > Non-UL Chat > We've Got Mail

Old 02 January 2016, 06:34 PM

Icon27

Comment: You people are lying, deceitful, assholes. You do more to spread disinformation willingly and intentionally because you are evil, sick, twisted, disgusting human beings. Anything that is not controversial you're usually right about. Anything that is, you always take the side of the big lie. The same lies that the 1% foists upon people every single day. Everything that you write about Sandy Hook, vaccines, 9/11, anything that protects the 1% and their empire of lies you will support. You people are Apsley disgusting traders to this country. The best part is that Snopes is rapidly being uncovered as the fountain of disinformation that it is. Give it up people. The ruse is over. You sick twisted losers.
Old 17 January 2016, 01:29 AM

Royalty

Comment: Very interesting. However, the organic 13th Amendment to our Constitution was actually ratified and conveniently left out of our hijacked, re-written Constitution that has deceptively been kept from us. Perhaps it's because the 13th Amendment would eliminate by disqualification all persons serving in public office that hold a BAR card, elected judges and Governors inclusive (they all know). The anagram BAR is actually the British Accredited Registry functioning under the crown implementing Admiralty Law, the Law of the Sea. The 13th Amendment was authenticated and validated as ratified by the original 13 colonies as exposed in state legislative hearings since 2013 and nine of the original states have authentic copies nullifying the claims it was destroyed in the White House fire in the War of 1812, being the fraudulent, touted reason for the war. The Law of the Land in America, as we so declared July 4, 1776, is Common Law and Americans have all been denied our God-given unalienable rights. Americans have a right to know that we have been robbed, railroaded and defrauded by a bunch of corrupt, greedy, evil, phony, de Facto, private-for-profit, un-Constitutional impersonators acting as our government.

The low-life disrespect of these evil, greedy vermin to all of humanity (the 99%ers) must be ended. Where are all the honorable Military and Americans who oathed to serve and protect. How many more banksters wars are going to be facilitated for money at the expense and loss of life of the 99%? Why have they sold their souls? Even the police are now conditioned and used to do the dirty work. Could this have anything to do with the relinquishment of a BAR license, by chance?

Don't they know that God is in control and He is not happy with America and the immoral, hateful, greediness that is globally rampant. All will be held accountable for He has promised His judgement with prosperity for His faithful. It is time!
Old 18 January 2016, 07:00 PM

Icon106

Comment: i have dug deeper into the whole about john Lennon of the Beatles being alive and living in Canada and have discovered this to be FALSE. As I said, I cant say wheather or not it was real or not, but in my opinion it is not a fact but fiction. As for the guys living in Liverpool (Beatles doubles, I am unsure about what I have seen on youtube as to the validity of the rumours. There is a lot of info on that matter but again, as I said, the probability is very slight if not impossible. I find all those conspiracy theories interesting and fun but really, that's about all they probably are. Fictitious fun. I will keep my eyes open as to any other possible facts out there although my illness which sometimes makes my brain eratic cannot be a reliable source. I love your site and find it very fun and entertaining and the stories are interesting. Keep up the good work guys. The world needs more fun and interesting things to think about these days. Again, I recant all of my previous messages. I am not in any position to make any accurate rumour accusations. Sometimes we just want somethings to be true even when they are indeed not.
Old 18 January 2016, 08:46 PM

United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by snopes View Post
Comment: ...You people are Apsley disgusting traders to this country.
If I read this correctly, they think you are a bespoke tailoring firm in the UK, selling "disgusting" garments to Americans. Not sure why that would be bad, except for the disgusting aspect, though the suits on the website look quite nice.