snopes.com  

Go Back   snopes.com > Non-UL Chat > Wild Kingdom

Old 14 November 2017, 09:32 PM

Hello Kitty Woman Shares Photo Of Room Where Cat Is Hiding, And Twitter Played Hide And Seek

Quote:
BuzzFeed writer Grace Spelman set up the perfect Where's Waldo-style game with her cat and her Twitter followers can't get enough of it. The little white cat is an expert at hiding from her human.
http://www.distractify.com/lol/2017/...ere-cat-hiding

Note: The cat in the header image is NOT Pierogi. She is a little white shorthair.

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/moments/919404682715508736
Old 15 November 2017, 09:06 PM

TBH, I could only see her if I opened the pictures, In the one with kitchen cabinets, when I went back to the article, I still could not see her even knowing where she was. In the other two, I could see her in the article once I had found her. In the office one, i caught a glimpse of something I thought was her and confirmed it by opening the image.

Once you know what she looks, like, it is a little easier I think. Yes, she is not a puffy orange cat!

ETA; I tried again on the kitchen in the article, and I can see her now. I think my eyes are trained in on what she looks like.