snopes.com  

Go Back   snopes.com > Non-UL Chat > Fun House

Old 01 December 2017, 11:34 AM

Devil Despite his actions, Gormöth the Destroyer is the best choice for the Senate

Quote:
First off, let me say that I completely condemn the actions that Gormöth the Destroyer has taken in his personal life. Since he was spawned from the Gate of Milnüür during the creation of humanity, he has spent the better part of an eternity curing existence itself with evil, immorality, death, and murder on a scale only achievable by his dreadfully immortal self. And trust me, fellow Trumpers, if I saw him perpetuate his evil behavior on one of my children, I’d kick him right in his fiery ass.

But, let me ask you, would you rather have the horrific physical manifestation of calamity in office, or a freaking Democrat? The choice is easy, if you ask me.

http://mashable.com/2017/11/30/gormo...troyer-senate/
Old 01 December 2017, 02:53 PM

Besides, many of the actions of Gormöth the Destroyer occurred when he was only 500 years old and in an age when many of those things (like carrying off 14 year old girls) was the norm.
Old 01 December 2017, 06:09 PM

Devil

After reading this article, I am sold. I'm voting for Gormöth the Destroyer in the next election!

Old 02 December 2017, 01:30 AM

Mouse

I might be willing to vote for him, because just once, it would be nice to be defeated by a competent villain. Also as the horrific physical manifestation of calamity, chances are he has better work ethic than any member of the GOP. But do we know where he stands on a women’s right to choose?
Old 02 December 2017, 02:47 AM

Gormath is equal opportunity evil: if a woman does not want to stay home birthing unholy abominations, she can find a place in his Legions of Death whipping the slaves or learning vile magic that makes reality cry.
Old 03 December 2017, 01:11 AM

Mouse

I regret that I have but one vote to give Gormoth the Destroyer.
Old 03 December 2017, 07:35 AM

My only regret is that as an Australian, I am, alas, unable to vote for Gormoth the Destroyer.
Old 03 December 2017, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasla View Post
My only regret is that as an Australian, I am, alas, unable to vote for Gormoth the Destroyer.
Gormöth the Destroyer reaches out to the peoples of all lands with his destroying hand.
Old 04 December 2017, 01:43 AM

Mouse

In addition to good work ethic and respect for women’s bodily autonomy, Gormoth also seeks to honor our allies and make new ones. So long as they pay tribute in the form of money, conscripts for his Legions of Doom, along with a percentage of your newborns and nubile youths, Gormoth respects the sovereignty and sacred traditions of his allies.

For the record, nubile youths can be of either gender (Gormoth respects attractiveness regardless of gender) and their virginity doesn’t matter, since virginity is a social construct and Gormoth spits on your social constructs!