snopes.com  

Go Back   snopes.com > Non-UL Chat > Business Bytes

Old 08 May 2015, 08:59 PM

Icon23 Waffle House worker caught on video pleasuring himself

A Georgia man is out of a job after being caught on video pleasuring himself at a Waffle House, witnesses say. According to a Bibb County Sheriff's Office incident report, a female employee told Bibb County Sheriff deputies that she and a male employee were the only two people working at the restaurant around lunchtime Monday. The female employee told deputies the male employee said he was about to masturbate, but said she didn't take him seriously. She said she was on her phone, the report states, when she noticed the male employee's hands were moving up and down.

http://www.khou.com/story/news/crime...self/70940602/
Old 08 May 2015, 09:04 PM

So somebody finally got some pleasure out of a Waffle House?
Old 08 May 2015, 11:42 PM

Quote:
The woman told police that she was reporting the case to police because she was afraid the man would come back to the restaurant and retaliate.
I don't have a problem believing that. But I'm not sure why she thought Facebook was a better option.
Old 09 May 2015, 02:00 PM

From the link:

The female employees then told deputies the video "somehow" ended up on Facebook, and it has gone viral.
Old 09 May 2015, 03:28 PM

Taking the video for proof makes sense, otherwise it's just he-said/she-said. It seems that either calling the police right than or reporting him to management would be the thing to do before leaking it to facebook. I know it says that they were the only two employees in the store, so there was no manager in the store, but in a big corporate chain like that surely there is somebody up the chain that you can call right than.
Old 09 May 2015, 03:37 PM

Er, Fitz, you did it twice, so I am doubting it is just a typo, although I know sometimes when I type fast I get more phonetic than I should - 'than' is a comparison (better this than that); 'then' is a reference to a particular time.
Old 09 May 2015, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanLegends101 View Post
From the link:

The female employees then told deputies the video "somehow" ended up on Facebook, and it has gone viral.
I saw that and assumed she deliberately posted it on Facebook and is denying it. Did you read it differently?
Old 09 May 2015, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Pink Pill View Post
I don't have a problem believing that. But I'm not sure why she thought Facebook was a better option.
Than his coming back and retaliating?

If I'm reading that part of the story correctly, it says she called the police because she feared retaliation, not that she didn't call police for that reason.
Old 09 May 2015, 06:53 PM

Wow, yeah, I totally misread that, even after I quoted it. I thought it said she wasn't reporting it to the police because she feared retaliation.

Frightening.