snopes.com  

Go Back   snopes.com > Urban Legends > Politics

Old 04 June 2013, 03:35 AM

Fright Chart: Almost Every Obama Conspiracy Theory Ever

Barack Obama's presidency has been an inspiration to many Americans—especially nutjobs. Ever since the first-black-president-to-be appeared on the national political stage, a cottage industry of conservative conspiracy theorists has churned out bizarro, paranoid, and just plain racist effluvia—some of which has trickled into the political mainstream. Below, we've charted some of the Obama-baiters best (i.e., worst) work.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...iracy-theories
Old 04 June 2013, 05:34 AM

While I do not like the guy and believe almost nothing said about any conspiracies. I do not what him out of offices, manly because who is next in line.

At one time I though Bush had a long list of conspiracies, but Obama's list makes is look short. What is worse is that most of the people coming up with these conspiracies against Obama seem to be doing for racist reasons.