snopes.com  

Go Back   snopes.com > Urban Legends > Fauxtography

Old 25 May 2013, 12:56 AM

Chicken KFC Raw Chicken Sandwich

Quote:
An image posted to Reddit over the weekend shows what just may be one KFC patron's worst meal ever.

Reddit user boneriffic12 uploaded a picture of what appears to be an undercooked chicken sandwich, along with the following description:

Fried Chicken #FAIL. My friend ordered a chicken burger from KFC & it came back raw. Yes he ate that bite that's missing.

Some people in the comments at the source are claiming that the chiicken is cooked because the bun appears to be cooked and there's crust on the patty.
Old 25 May 2013, 01:44 AM

I have bitten in to raw chicken any you can taste the difference. I was also very sick for several hours after eating. Also under cooked chicken is still white colored except for the center.

There is no way that I know of to cook the breading on the out side without at least partially cooking the meat. Something that obviously has not happen in this picture. It also looks like the chicken is smaller than the cooked breading which suggest the cooked chicken was removed and the raw chicken inserted.
Old 25 May 2013, 02:01 AM

Only thing I noticed is that it must be Canadian. Unless other places also call KFC PFK (poulet frit Kentucky).