snopes.com  

Go Back   snopes.com > Non-UL Chat > We've Got Mail

Old 17 July 2018, 08:57 PM
snopes minion

Comment: Love SNOPES. Your site is a light in a political storm. Thank you for your service.
Old 18 July 2018, 12:43 PM
snopes minion

Comment: Thank you so much for your research into these facts to check whether they are true or not. So much disinformation is out there, it's great that somebody is fact checking it for us.
Old 18 July 2018, 05:44 PM
snopes minion

Comment: Dear Sir/Madam:
I learned about you all just last night through a dear friend of mine. There was an issue published on Facebook about AFGHANISTAN MUSLIMS KILLING A NUMBER OF CHRISTIANS. Which turned out to be a FALSE POST. I did delete the shared post from my Timeline immediately. From now onward I WILL FACT CHECK WITH YOU ALL BEFORE MAKING CONCLUSIONS ABOUT THE ISSUES I SEE ON SOCIAL MEDIA. THANKS TO YOU ALL. I CANNOT RIGHT DONATE NOW BUT LORD WILLING I WILL IN THE FUTURE. THANKS AND GREETINGS TO YOU ALL
Old 19 July 2018, 03:24 AM
snopes minion

Comment: Hello, I am simply sending this message to thank you for what you guys do. with so much misinformation on the internet, it's nice to have something that calls this out or simply shows that something is actually true. If I had money I could spare I would donate to you guys but as I do not I thought a message of gratitude would be the next best thing. Thank you for what you do and best of wishes towards you in the future
Old 20 July 2018, 12:43 PM
snopes minion

Comment: Thank you for being the voice of reason. So many things pop up on social media that causes confusion and anger. It's nice to have a site that researches and states the facts.