snopes.com  

Go Back   snopes.com > SLC Central > Hurricane Katrina

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19 March 2018, 04:20 PM

Default How many restaurants in your area are run by people who left New Orleans because of

Now that it has been well over a decade since Katrina, how many restaurants in your area are run by people who left New Orleans because of Katrina? When I was living in the Dallas area, there were quite a few. But I was surprised to find one out here in the desert. I suppose he wanted to get as far from hurricanes as possible. By the way, if you are ever in Las Cruces try the Rendezvous for breakfast or lunch. They close at 2PM.

Posting Rules