View Single Post
Old 09 January 2013, 06:07 PM

1. Never Say Never Again, Sean Connery's 1983 return to James Bond, was a remake of what other 007 film?Thunderball

2. What's the only member of today's European Union ever to have a U.N. peacekeeping mission sent there, in 1964? I will guess Malta

3. Gumbo, New Orleans' NFL football mascot, is a dog of what large breed? Guessing mastiff

4. Economist Adam Smith's most influential work was 1776's "An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of" what?Is that the full title of Wealth of Nations?

5. What author created genetically altered species like tracker jackers and jabberjays?Suzanne Collins in the Hunger Games series

6. Ted Fujita and Allen Pearson are best known for studying what weather phenomenon?I assume tornadoes, because of the scale

7. What unusual distinction is shared by these musical acts? Air Supply, Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five, Goo Goo Dolls, Grand Funk Railroad, Hootie and the Blowfish, Ludacris, Madonna, New Kids on the Block, Paul Revere and the Raiders, Steely Dan, Toad the Wet Sprocket, Yo La Tengo.

I've got nothing.