Thread: Chocolate Sings
View Single Post
  #17  
Old 21 March 2007, 06:12 AM
Lady Neeva
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I see... I dunno, for some reason I had the impression that it was more serious (like hospitalization and all that fun stuff). Now I'm wondering the toxic levels of lots of things thanks to you... for example, whats the toxic level of vit. c in a guinea pig? heh

Wonder how much of the incident was vit. c overdose (which that would be a symptom of) and how much of it was just eating way too many grapefruits (which I've heard have a mild laxitive effect anyway).

Not doubting you, thats just the way my mind works sometimes is all... I spent most of last week wondering if I'd trained the cats to do something or they had trained ME to give them treats when they did it LOL. I always ponder things like that heh.
Reply With Quote