Thread: Chocolate Sings
View Single Post
  #14  
Old 20 March 2007, 10:09 PM
Lady Neeva
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Inkrose... are you SURE it was a vitamin c overdose? It's reccomended not to take more than 2 grams of vitamin c in a day... just to reach that level would take over 8lbs of oranges.

And thats obviously not the toxic level -- I couldn't find that number. Only reason I even looked it up is because I'm currently on an orange juice kick so your comment scared me LOL. But I've been drinking enough orange juice over the course of the day to equal almost 9grams of vitamin C with no ill effects. Yes, for those doing the math, I've been going through about a gallon of orange juice a day for a week now lol.
Reply With Quote