View Single Post
Old 18 January 2016, 07:00 PM

Icon106

Comment: i have dug deeper into the whole about john Lennon of the Beatles being alive and living in Canada and have discovered this to be FALSE. As I said, I cant say wheather or not it was real or not, but in my opinion it is not a fact but fiction. As for the guys living in Liverpool (Beatles doubles, I am unsure about what I have seen on youtube as to the validity of the rumours. There is a lot of info on that matter but again, as I said, the probability is very slight if not impossible. I find all those conspiracy theories interesting and fun but really, that's about all they probably are. Fictitious fun. I will keep my eyes open as to any other possible facts out there although my illness which sometimes makes my brain eratic cannot be a reliable source. I love your site and find it very fun and entertaining and the stories are interesting. Keep up the good work guys. The world needs more fun and interesting things to think about these days. Again, I recant all of my previous messages. I am not in any position to make any accurate rumour accusations. Sometimes we just want somethings to be true even when they are indeed not.