View Single Post
Old 11 December 2012, 06:34 AM

Default My guesses

Quote:
1. What instrument does Mary Stuart Masterson's character play in the John Hughes film Some Kind of Wonderful?
No idea. I have never seen the movie.

Quote:
2. What country's cabinet includes a Minister of Immigrant Absorption and a Minister of Information and Diaspora?
Don't know, but if I had to guess I would say Israel.

Quote:
3. The lateral malleolus, the bottom end of the fibula, forms the familiar bump on what part of your body?
Since the fibula is part of the lower leg, I would have to say ankle.

Quote:
4. What athlete's body is buried in eastern Pennsylvania, but rests in soil brought in from Prague, Oklahoma and Stockholm, Sweden?
No idea - sports question

Quote:
5. What does the letter 'H' stand for in "Preparation H"?
Could this be as easy as hemorrhoids?

Quote:
6. The world's two most populous metropolitan areas are only 700 miles apart. What are they?
I thought the most populous area was Mexico City, but I don't think there is any other populous area that close, so, I don't know.

Quote:
7. What unusual distinction is shared by these famous people? Gregg Allman, Patrick Duffy, James Ellroy, Kelsey Grammer, Paul Harvey, Jennifer Hudson, Michael Jordan, Little Richard, Dylan McDermott, Earl Warren.
Based on James Ellroy, Kelsey Grammer, Jennifer Hudson and Michael Jordan, I would guess that they all had one of their parents murdered. Don't know about the rest though.

MacLloyd