View Single Post
Old 01 August 2007, 06:16 PM
Posts: n/a

Originally Posted by imjustasteph View Post
Um, you mean a grocery cart, right?
I've also heard them called Shopping Carts, although that would probably be for something that isn't grocery related, such as the carts you might find at wal*mart or other big-box stores. Then again, it's rare (that I've seen) that you would find a metal cart not belonging to a grocery store. All the other ones I've seen are plastic. So judging by that, I'd say you're right - this picture contains grocery carts.

I just call them carts. Maybe I'm an oddball.

Fictional "Always Gets The Cart With The Broken Wheel" Lie
Reply With Quote