View Single Post
  #5  
Old 27 May 2014, 10:08 PM
jimmy101_again jimmy101_again is offline
 
Join Date: 29 December 2005
Location: Greenwood, IN
Posts: 6,912
Default

Figure 99% chance it is your computer(s) and 1% chance it is actually snopes.

Might be time to clear your cache, cookies and autofill for messages.snopes.com. Also check your plugins list for ones you don't recognize.


hijack-- (of the thread, not your browser )
Anyone else notice that since Google redid their search algorithms last summer the quality of the results has significantly decreased? Searching for things like "outdated java plugin hijack" in google now returns almost nothing but crappy web sites like ask.com or anvisoft.com. Often those pages are auto-generated pages that don't really contain any useful information. Or, they want you to download software (of dubious reliability).
Reply With Quote