View Single Post
Old 14 May 2015, 10:39 PM

Default "Doctors cover up vaccine damage after killing infant with 8 vaccinations"

Can anyone help me out here with this article:

http://www.naturalnews.com/049668_va...cal_abuse.html

Yeah, I know, you can pretty much stop with "naturalnews.com". Unfortunately, this was posted by a close relative who is a new (and young) mother. I'm trying to find an easily understandable way to debunk this particular nugget, even though it's probably futile. I don't think she's a dyed-in-the-wool anti-vaxxer, just probably someone who is listening to the wrong people.

I just haven't found much to go by in internet searches. Handy that it's "a California hospital". If they'd named some place specific, they'd run into some actual legal risks. I wonder if the whole thing is 100% made up, or if there's a kernel of truth (baby dies of SIDS after getting vaccine, which is statistically likely to happen considering they all get vaccines). There is a name for the alleged mother, "Crystal Dowling", but various google searches have turned up nothing at all. Not even a hit to the NN story. Searching for the URL directly, I can only find a bunch of people posting it as fact.