View Single Post
Old 10 February 2015, 09:43 AM

Quote:
1. Your shoes are the first thing people subconsciously notice about you. Wear nice shoes.
Ambiguous phrasing: are they the first of the things people notice subconsciously, or subconsciously the first thing people notice? If the former, how many things do people notice consciously before they subconsciously notice your shoes?

Quote:
20. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day & while you walk, SMILE. It is the ultimate antidepressant.
Another thing Big Pharma doesn't want us to know?

Quote:
21. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
But not more than 11 hours a day, because then you'll die. Somewhere between ten minutes and eleven hours is the sweet spot where you'll live forever.

Quote:
27. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.
Which of those people drinks green tea and plenty of water, and eats blueberries, broccoli, and almonds? I never had a maxed-out credit card, but I ate lots of ramen and Doritos when I was short on funds in college.

Quote:
40. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
Actually, I'm pretty sure my job is what pays my medical bills, not my friends.

Quote:
41. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
I thought that what you think of me is none of my business?

Seriously, though, this is remarkably condescending. Plenty of people, even those who have email, don't have "all [they] need."

Also, whoever wrote this needs some sense slapped into them, so clearly they don't have all they need, either.