View Single Post
Old 22 February 2013, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue View Post
How odd then that the child is the one being singled out - to the point where a TSA agent even takes her stuffed toy away from her. Which is what made a 3 yr old cry in the first place. Something I know would have happened had anyone tried to separate my 3 year old from her boon companion back in the day. Of course clearly the parents are once again at fault as they should never have allowed the child to become attached to a stuffed toy in the first place.
It is not like the parents could possibly have put anything in the child's chair, or on her person, or stuffed toy because they think she is less likely to be searched, or anything.
It really sounds like you are objecting to the child being seatched at all.

Quote:
I saw "it's all down to crappy parenting" and "the parents are playing the sympathy card" posts which I found odd considering all the parents wanted was for the TSA to follow their own procedures correctly - oh and not to lie to them and try to intidimate them from doing something they are legally allowed to do (filming).
This has been asked several times already, but I will try again. Exactly what procedures did you see violated? Other than the single person who told her not to film, what procedures did TSA fail to follow?