View Single Post
  #24  
Old 09 June 2014, 09:15 PM
geminilee's Avatar
geminilee geminilee is offline
 
Join Date: 02 December 2005
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 11,518
Default

Actually, they are very different. Venom must be injected. Merely touching or drinking venom will not harm you. Poisons, on the other hand, are absorbed or ingested. Frogs and the like are poisonous. If it has a stinger or fangs it is venom. Cite.

Oops. Sorry about bringing up an old thread. Was looking through the "who's online" section, and missed that it was a guest checking this opne out. I thought it was more recent than it was (and didn't think to look at the dates until after I posted.)

Last edited by geminilee; 09 June 2014 at 09:20 PM.
Reply With Quote