View Single Post
Old 15 May 2018, 12:15 PM

1. What video game brand takes its name from the fact that it was originally a shoe-leather company founded in Hartford in 1932? Must be Coleco, which is presumably short for Connecticut Leather Company. I did not know that!

3. Who was the only one of golf's mid-century "Big Three" who was not American? The only name I really know from that era is Arnold Palmer, who I'm pretty sure is American.

4. What is the actual (non-seafood) main ingredient in Rocky Mountain oysters? Bull testicles

5. Styx, Nix, Kerberos, and Hydra are four of the five moons of what celestial object? Pluto?

6. Who is the only James Bond actor from the 007 film series never to drive an Aston Martin on-screen? Brosnan? I seem to remember some flap about a different car being used, although it may be the other chap Richard mentions.

7. What unusual distinction is shared by all these performers? Ernest Borgnine, Alison Brie, Isla Fisher, Bill Irwin, Hugh Jackman, Penn Jillette, Willard Scott, Jussie Smollett, Steve-O, Eric Stonestreet, David Strathairn. Trained/worked as clowns?